Dr. Kushan Nanavati
Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon
Dr. Kushan Nanavati (MBBS, MS, DNB) is an eminent, MCI recognized Consultant Vascular - Endovascular Surgeon practicing in Vadodara, Gujarat since 2019.
He is associated with VINS Hospital, Vadodara & also attached with the majority of corporate/multispecialty hospitals across the city.
Dr. Nanavati is dedicated exclusively towards the care of veins & artery diseases related to the Blood Circulatory System.
Education, Achievements & Affiliations
Dr. Kushan Nanavati has graduated as MBBS from Government Medical College, Baroda in 2011 & completed his internship in 2012.
Following his graduation, he attended Medical college Baroda and Sir Sayajirao Gaikwad Hospital, Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda for his post-graduation Degree - Master of Surgery (MS) General Surgery.
He acquired not only inpatient and outpatient surgical care, but also non-surgical care of patients including surgical disorders & fulfilled requirement during his residency. He obtained Board Certification in General Surgery in India for his par excellence skills.
He served as a senior registrar, General Surgery for 1 year at SSG Hospital.
He got selected at one of the well-known institutes across India - Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. There, he pursued his three years training of DNB-Superspeciality in Peripheral & Endovascular Surgery. He comes with a world of knowledge and experience when it comes to Veins & Arteries related diseases. He believes in providing care and respect to individual patients and values their preferences, needs, and decisions.
He holds extensive experience from diagnosis to the treatment of all vascular diseases as mentioned below:
- Arterial thromboendarterectomy and embolectomy
- Bypass of peripheral arteries using autologous vein/synthetic grafts
- Open surgical / endovascular repair of arteries in trauma
- Carotid endarterectomiy/stenting
- EVAR/TEVAR(Aortic aneurysm/Aortic dissection repair)
- Balloon angioplasty/stenting of peripheral arteries and abdominal aorta
- Balloon angioplasty/stenting of peripheral and central veins
- Management of Acute/Chronic mesenteric ischaemia
- Renal artery stenosis stenting
- IVC filter placement for management of Pulmonary embolism
- Catheter guided thrombolysis for Acute arterial/venous thromboembolism
- Surgery / Endovenous Laser treatment (EVLT) and Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) / Foam Sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Creation as well as salvage procedures for AV access in hemodialysis
- Angioembolisation of AV Malformations, bleeding aneurysms, and tumors
- Fluoroscopy guided placement of Chemoport, Dialysis catheter, Permacath, and PICC lines, Hickmann line
- Vascular medicine (Best medical management of arterial and venous diseases such as Buerger’s disease, Atherosclerosis, Deep venous thrombosis, etc.)
- Vascular ultrasound and Duplex imaging (Both diagnostic and interventional)
- Specialized Diabetic foot care and wound management.
Research Work And Presentations
- Thesis for DNB (Peripheral Vascular Surgery): Study of outcomes following retrograde approach to angioplasty in management of the infra-inguinal peripheral arterial disease.
- Multiple scientific presentations at the VSICON (Vascular Society of India) national conferences.(2016,2017,2018,2019)
- Case presentations as a National faculty at TEPCON-2018, 2019 at Vadodara, NEW-2019, Ahmedabad.
- Organizing committee member of first 3 editions of Endovascular Live conference (2017, 2018, 2019), New Delhi, India.
- Live case demonstrations from VINS hospital, Vadodara to Endovascular Live conference (EVL-2019), New Delhi, India.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?